Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Acknowledgements

This blog is getting to be my acknowledgement to the good blogs I have come across.
Well at least it has a purpose.
Today I had come with the aim of closing one of my blogs.
But Eureka it has found a purpose in Life.
Any way, Ratish has come into the picture and his blog is good viewing once a month.
his blog is http://ratishsingh.blogspot.com/ titled Bheja Shor Machata Hai ...
Quite a loud title for a Ratish.
Do go through his blog. one thing he forgot was to mention the true owner of the camera.
Well Ratish, Elephants and ex project incharges have long memories. The only difference is that the project incharges forget to remember what to remember.
Aaj baton baton me ek baat nikal aiyee.
"Jannat wohi hota hai jo peeche choot jati hai"

4 comments:

Ratish Singh said...

In my welcome message on my blog, I've acknowledged that most of images on my blog will be courtesy to pratul sirs camera. I acknowledge once again.

Ratish Singh said...

thanks for starting the acknoledgment series with my blog. Apke aashirwaad se mera blog is getting quite popular day by day. Today, I got commnet from absolutely unknown surfer named spinout.

Venkideswaran said...

Interesting

Venkideswaran

Venkideswaran said...

Dont worry sir, life is like that.
""Paise tho khuda tho nahin lekin khuda se kam nahin""