Thursday, June 12, 2008

AGRA VISIT 2007



Hi,

This is the AGRA visit during 2007 .
The TAJ is beautiful .
I do hope some oen has more lights in the premises .

Fatehpur sikri was also very wonderful.
Like all my previous tours this was also hurried and we could not see the complete fort.
i suppose Akbar had to run away because of lack of water.

presently posted in Delhi, we had been to see the delhi red fort.
the one at Agra is much bigger and more beautiful. It also has more history.

I have not used the capital letters because I was having the bread pakoras that Ramu alias
"Narendra Kumar Goswami" has provided. That has finished and now I am having tea.
Hope not to get myself burnt. hence signing off.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Praveen said...

Nice post on Agra, carry on, and show us some more nice photographs!

By the way,some missing letters point towards a hopeless keyboard. Change it, man!

Anujit said...

Hi Sir and dear all,

Pratulji is my senior both at school and the Bank.So that gives me a double privilege of blasting with all the more brute force on his blog.

Hai himmat to rok lijiye......!!!!!

First of all......congrats for leading us to this blog site and giving us an opportunity to think similarly.

Secondly....its a pity I didn't go with him to Agra the second time as the first experience with me was a nightmare for him and he swore that
never in his life he'll take me to a historical place! Right Sir???!!!!

Oops before I go ahead....what is the menu for tomorrow's breakfast....I know you hinted that I should not come as Bhauji was not at home. Like I said....I'm having a double privilige.....hence I'll come definitely even if you don't want me at your dining table....!!!!!